VISIBILITY

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 28 13:41:56 UTC 2001

>Dear Allan and the rest of the list,

>My wife, Hollis, was wearing her spectacular ADS shirt at a Celtic Day
>festival last weekend when a phonology teacher at SUNY New Paltz
>engaged her in a conversation about the ADS.  She had NEVER heard of >it.
How could this be?  Don't instructors tell their students about
>professional societies?

>Regards,
>David

>barnhart at highlands.com

The other day, I wrote the following letter to Allan Metcalf:

Dear Professor Metcalf

Perhaps The Vocabula Review can help increase ADS visibility. Between 40,000
and 70,000 people visit the TVR site each month.

An ad in TVR is not costly: http://www.vocabula.com/VRadrates.htm.

Regards

Robert Hartwell Fiske

Editor and Publisher