Cantatrice (1801); Lady Huskies 39-0

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Mon Apr 1 20:35:22 UTC 2002

On Monday, April 1, 2002, at 09:46  AM, Laurence Horn wrote:

> At 5:04 AM -0500 4/1/02, Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
>> OFF TOPIC:  LADY HUSKIES 39-0
>>
>>    Check out the New York Post's online sports section.  NYC is not
>> so very far from Connecticut;
>
> But it's not IN Connecticut, where the perfect season is the lead, if
> not only, story around.

The CT Post doesn't even have a story--just a full page picture on the
front page. (They have many stories in the sports section, of course,
along with baseball Opening Day stories, which may have been what the NY
Post had a lot of--their page has a propensity to crash my browser!)
--
Alice Faber
Haskins Laboratories                                    Tel: (203) 865-6163
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                              faber at haskins.yale.edu