SIGNIFICANT OTHER: Increasingly Significant Issue

ANNE V. GILBERT avgilbert at PRODIGY.NET
Fri Apr 12 17:23:55 UTC 2002

Mark:

> I'm over 50* and I consider it pre-my generation.
>
> * 53, and the joker is weird

I thought "main squeeze" was 1940's --- definitely before *my* time.  That's
why I asked.  I noticed yesterday that someone mentioned Woodstock in
conjunction with this phrase, but I can assure you that back then your
"significant other" was your "old lady" or your "old man".
Anne G

---