Puttanesca (1979-1982)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 26 00:09:30 UTC 2002

   I really struck out with some wonderful Pasta and Spaghetti books from the
1950s-1970s.  My Mama Leone's cookbook from the 1960s sure doesn't have
"puttanesca"--maybe Mama don't tell you that stuff.  I'll give the Italian
cookbooks in Bonnie Slotnick's cookbook store a browse in a few days.  From
GARLAND RECIPE INDEX (1984):

Pierre Fruney, THE NEW YORK TIMES 60-MINUTE GOURMET (1979)
Craig Claiborne, THE NEW YORK TIMES COOKBOOK (1980)
Julee Rosso and Sheila Lukins, THE SILVER PALATE COOKBOOK (1982)