"motoring" and other "obsolescent" words

Erin McKean editor at VERBATIMMAG.COM
Fri Apr 26 21:20:19 UTC 2002

There's also

Dunces, Gourmands and Petticoats: 1,300 Words Whose Meanings Have
Changed Through the Ages, by Adrian Room.

I've ordered it but not read it yet. I'm sure it's around here
somewhere. </scanning office floor>

--Erin