Message ("Your message dated Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:08:56...")

Duane Campbell dcamp911 at JUNO.COM
Sun Apr 28 01:27:12 UTC 2002

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:26:52 -0400 sagehen <sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM>
writes:
> >Your message  dated Sat, 27  Apr 2002  18:08:56 -0500 (EST)  with
> subject
> >"Japanese lass' sexy pictures" has been submitted to the moderator
> of the
> >LALA-L list: Gayle Williams <GWILLIAM at ARCHES.UGA.EDU>.
> ~~~~~~~~~~
> I have no idea what this refers to.

Nor have I, but I suspect that I caused it, although I haven't the
foggiest idea how.

I received an email with the referenced subject line but no message or
attachments. It came from an address I had never heard of at epix.net.
Suspecting that it was some kind of porno spam, I sent a copy to
abuse at epix.net. I received the LALA-L list message also, and like you, I
have never heard of the LALA-L list. I have sent a message to Gayle
Williams, who apparently is the moderator, and another message to
abuse at epix.net.

i do not like the looks of this.