webinar

Millie Webb millie-webb at CHARTER.NET
Fri Aug 9 05:06:28 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark A Mandel" <mam at THEWORLD.COM>
To: <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 10:48 AM
Subject: webinar

> Apparently a seminar conducted via the WWW. From
> http://www.iil.com/free_resources/free_webinars.asp
>
> Free Webinars
>  Are you interested in IIL's virtual classroom eLearning courses but
> want to know more before you register for a class? Need an extra PDU or
> two to maintain your PMP certification? Sign-up now for a free 1-hour
> webinar!

Another one I came across at work in the last two days, but had not heard
before that.  And I thought I was wasting my time there!

Have others here come across "dumbsizing" instead of "downsizing"?  Meaning
just laying people off willy-nilly without giving any thought to other ways
to improve the bottom line.  Anyway, I liked that one a lot.