The Onion

Millie Webb millie-webb at CHARTER.NET
Fri Aug 9 05:11:59 UTC 2002

That is one of the funnier ones, Matt.
The Onion is actually a paper newspaper (that is passed out fresh and clean
for free all over Madison, Wisconsin every week).  Apparently, people got so
into it, they tried sending it all over the country to friends and family,
and it seemed worthwhile to put it on the Web now.
Sometimes their stuff is in such poor taste, that I cannot stand to look any
further than a glance at the cover.  But often, the cover is just silly and
not too bad (and funny), so I actually read it when I have fifteen minutes
to frviolously play with!