How we spent our Canadian vacation (was "soda" in Mpls)

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Mon Aug 12 18:14:35 UTC 2002

Wow! Now I can treat my upcoming (end of the week) vacation in New
Brunswick and Nova Scotia as a Field Trip! I'll have to listen for
the "eh"s and "ou"s.

Alice Faber                                             faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                                  tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                     fax (203) 865-8963