How we spent our Canadian vacation

Fritz Juengling Friolly at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 15 00:24:23 UTC 2002

In a message dated 8/13/02 9:17:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
flanigan at OHIOU.EDU writes:

Hi,
I have not found it on disk, but I did find a paper copy.  I am retyping it.
Give me another day or so.
Fritz

> 'Hotdish', (date etc.) bars, and 'uffda' are still common, but I eschew
> 'ishy'--when my sister says it I cringe.  But I don't get the point of
> 'borrow' (= lend? I never heard that usage),

That is VERY surprising, even shocking.  That usage (I am curious to know how
you connected 'borrow' with 'lend'--I did not mention it in my previous note)
is so common, I would not even notice it anymore.  Even tho I have been away
from MN for 4 years, I even find myself almost saying it.