Microwave Metal?

Douglas Bigham TlhovwI at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 16 18:52:57 UTC 2002

Okay, so I'm cooking chicken and I just freaked out.  I figured I'd share.
Here are the preparation directions for the chicken:

"Arrange breasts in a single layer on a microwave pan.  Cover with wax paper.
 Blah blah blah"

My problem is, "a microwave PAN".  Does this bother anyone else?  I've always
assumed that PANs are METAL and, therefore, not microwave friendly.

So, two options now exist: 1.) Pans aren't necessarily metal.  2.) Fancy new
microwaves are metal safe.

I'm still freaking out, and I just broke a plate.  That's all.

-dsb
Douglas S. Bigham
In Transition...