Microwave Metal?

Douglas Bigham TlhovwI at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 16 21:48:22 UTC 2002

Right.  Those strange pan-shaped glass cooking-ware things don't have a name
for me at all.  I refer to them as Pyrex or Anchor-Hocking (sp?) ware if I
have to call them something, and that's how I've heard them called in at
least two separate wedding thank-you cards.  But never pans.

What I wonder now, is, does this follow any known lines?  Unfortunately, none
of the references I have available would have the info, even if the info
exists.

And, FYI, I overcooked my breast and had to eat rice instead.

-dsb
Douglas S. Bigham
In Transition...