Microwave Metal?

Duane Campbell dcamp911 at JUNO.COM
Fri Aug 16 23:04:53 UTC 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:23:06 -0700 "A. Maberry"
<maberry at U.WASHINGTON.EDU> writes:
> I wouldn't consider Pyrex to count as a pan either, although the ones
> that
> are pan shaped with handles like pans present a problem for me.

I am capable of cooking two dishes -- a pear cobbler and a bitchin'
meatloaf. (Does one need more?) The meatloaf is baked in a rectangular
Pyrex loaf pan. Is there something else you could call it? It's not a
bowl, not a dish (which in my mind is used for serving, not cooking). And
when I panned for gold in Sutter's Creek a few years ago, the implement
was made of plastic. I did not bowl for gold.