KLEZ

Tue Aug 20 16:00:13 UTC 2002

In a message dated 8/20/2002 11:55:36 AM, jester at PANIX.COM writes:

<< No, thanks to the wonders of Microsoft Windows, you can be infected
just by opening or previewing the message itself, you don't necessarily
have to open the attachment. >>

Is this true for a Mac as well? Fortunately for me, my ADS-L messages come
first to my Duke address, and the Duke system seems to delete a lot of
infected stuff. This is not true, however, of stuff that comes to me through
AOL.