2nd attempt on my first Rejected posting to ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

A. Maberry maberry at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Aug 20 22:35:43 UTC 2002

Bethany,

It wasn't rejected the first time. I read it yesterday. Something in the
Listserve software is resending the message to the Listserve and then, the
Listserve compares the headers and thinks it's a duplicate message--which
it is, but it wasn't resent by you. I had one of these a minute ago, also
of a posting I sent yesterday. I saw your post yesterday and it is already
in the ADS-L Archives.

allen