what do you drink?

abigail adams abigailadams51 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 23 01:55:21 UTC 2002

I am from the Appalachia region and have always said "pop" - i didn't realize that there were other options until I came to college and I heard others say"soda' and "coke"

 Fritz Juengling wrote:I am from Oregon and I say pop. you might want to search the archives, as
this topic has been discussed quite a lot. also, check DARE.
Fritz

> How do you refer to a carbonated beverage? Do you say "soda" "soda pop"
> "pop" or "coke"? I am curious as to whether the different phrases are
> regional. Please respond with preference and state or any other phrases
> such as these.

"if you've never stared off in the distance, then your life is a shame..."

                        ~~Adam Duritz~~
                         Counting Crows
                       Mrs. Potter's Lullaby