what do you drink?

LuNcHbOx davedtd01 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 23 04:08:39 UTC 2002

IT IS NOT "POP."  I am from louisville ky and i do not say pop.  in fact i can't stand the word.  if you are going to say pop, please use it in the phrase i would like a soda pop or would you give me some of that bubba cola's DR. POP.  but i get down here to morehead and everyone says pop.  why can't they at least say soda?  since people think that when i say coke, it means coke, but it just means, can i have a soda.

and for all ya'll out there who drink "POP," please have the courtesy to say soda along with it.

but to tell you some things as to why it is said, COKE was the original, and that is why everyone uses the term to talk about a carbonated beverage when they are actually called soda pop's and people along the lines got lazy and decided to sound like idiots and say pop.