Cat Suit

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 28 17:02:30 UTC 2002

I first heard the term in the song Sunday Stripper by
the British punk/oi! band, Cock Sparrer. The song was
on a comppilation: Oi! the Album released in 1980.

Off the top of my head the lyric went something like:
dancing in a [unintelligible]-made cat suit to earn a
little cash on the side.

I tried to find the lyrics on the web, but no luck.

Ed