Those ones

Elizabeth Martineze-Gibson martineze at COFC.EDU
Sat Dec 7 10:46:43 UTC 2002

I am glad this came up. I wondered if this is dialectal. I've heard this
on many occasions here in Charleston, SC. Coming from the Northeast and
having lived in Florida prior to this I never heard "those ones" before
and when I did, it just didn't sound right to me. But I hear it often
here in Charleston.
I would be interested in knowing if this occurs in other parts of the US
as a regular phenomenon.

Liz Martinez