Going Postal (Feb. 1993 WIRED?)

Philip Trauring philip at CS.BRANDEIS.EDU
Sat Dec 14 20:45:14 UTC 2002

An interesting piece of word trivia about the first issue of Wired -
the word 'Internet' only showed up once in the premier issue, and it
was in a fake e-mail address in Nicholas  Negroponte's column. He
signed it with the e-mail address nicholas at internet, which is not a
valid e-mail address. Kind of interesting for a magazine that would
go on to become synonymous with the culture of the Internet boom.

Philip Trauring