MLA cocktails invite (28 Dec.)

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Dec 16 17:46:16 UTC 2002

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 05:41:38PM -0000, Jonathon Green wrote:
> If only.
>
> On the other hand, Susie and I should be back in 49th Street, Felix Dennis's
> schedule permitting, in the early spring, so if I don't by some fortunate
> chance see you in London prior to that, I trust we can cross paths then. I
> think Tom Dalzell has some plan that we should all have some kind of 'slang'
> dinner. Let us see. I have, en passant, said to Barry Popik that I would
> very much like to met him, but while he replied to the rest of my mail, he
> sedulously ignores that sentence. Maybe, when the time comes, you can put in
> a plea.

I look forward to seeing you in the spring. I don't know if Barry will show
for this--I'm sure a lot of people would like to meet him. He's fine in
person, as I think I've mentioned.

I think Tom will be in New York a few days after this party--he doesn't
get here, nor I there, as often as either of us would prefer. Oh, you also
have to meet Madeline Kripke, if you haven't yet.

Best,

Jesse