End of year request..

Michael Quinion TheEditor at WORLDWIDEWORDS.ORG
Fri Dec 20 13:56:02 UTC 2002

> Would it be possible to configure the list-server so that "ADS"
> will appear at the beginning of the subject line of every post?  I
> know this is possible in the major-domo listserver; I don't know if
> it's an option in the LSOFT listserv software used (I believe) by
> ADS-L.

It's a standard feature on LISTSERV. It is indeed very convenient.
All you have to do is send a message from the e-mail address at which
you are subscribed to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU (note, not to the
list address you use when posting messages) with the message text

    SET ADS-L SUBJ

--
Michael Quinion
Editor, World Wide Words