End of year request..

Towse self at TOWSE.COM
Fri Dec 20 23:21:12 UTC 2002

Mark A Mandel wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Millie Webb wrote:
>
> #Yes, please try as Thomas suggests.  All you do is set an e-mail message
> #"rule" to put everything with ADS in the from line to a folder created just
> #for them within your in-box.  I could never keep any of this straight if I
> #had not done that from the beginning.  I am impressed you could do so thus
> #far, Jim.  -- Millie
>
> "All you do" is harder in some programs than others... :-( I think I
> have to figure out PROCMAIL in order to do this.

I have the [ADS-L] label in the subject line.

Send a note to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU *from* the e-mail
address your subscription is under. In the body of the note have

SET ADS-L SUBJ

The basic commands &c. are explained here:
<http://www.americandialect.org/adsl.html>

To get all the LISTSERV commands and see what other trouble you
can get up to, send a note to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with the
message

INFO REFCARD

Best,
Sal

--
3K+ useful links for writers, researchers and the terminally
curious <http://www.internet-resources.com/writers/>