End of year request..

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Sun Dec 22 05:36:27 UTC 2002

More helpful would be an explanation of how Jim might accomplish this in
his e-mail environment, which is AOL. I hope that it *is* possible in AOL.

Some implementations of list name prefixing are really annoying.  Subjects
can end up looking like:

[ADS-L] Re: [ADS-L] Re: [ADS-L] Re: [ADS-L] FW: Question about a possible
new coinage

In the message lists in most e-mail programs, the informative part of this
subject would be truncated.  Filtering (Eudora) or Rules (Outlook) on the
recipient's end is the better way to go, assuming it's possible in one's
mail program.

At 04:43 PM 12/20/2002 -0600, Millie Webb wrote:
>Yes, please try as Thomas suggests.  All you do is set an e-mail message
>"rule" to put everything with ADS in the from line to a folder created just
>for them within your in-box.

  Tom Kysilko        Practical Data Services
  pds at visi.com       Saint Paul MN USA