(Old ADS-L archives) "Rackensack" (=Arkansas) query

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 3 19:32:42 UTC 2002

   I did not mean to question Grant Barrett.  I don't know who is responsible for the mess of the old ADS-L archives.
   The fact is, I posted on "Wop," and it's not there.
   Gerald Cohen posted on "Clean you clock," and it's not there.
   I posted "Rackensack" (from KNICKERBOCKER MAGAZINE?), and it's not there, and it was asked again.  No one recorded that posting?  Not the HDAS, not DARE?
   "Two months" on ADS-L postings were allegedly destroyed, but I believe it's a great deal more.  Things I know I posted in 1996, 1997, and 1998 just aren't there.