Monodialectal vs. Monodialectical

Donald M Lance lancedm at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Feb 7 23:32:50 UTC 2002

When I sent my uppity posting on dialectal/dialectical, maybe I was a bit
hard on the original poster (Sorry!!), but I also said "Yes, yes..." and
Sali has given us the best of what I was referring to in my last comment.

Some dialectal discussions might become dialectical -- What are the
dialectics of social engineering that might lead to monodialectalism?

DMLance