McTherapy; New Statesman on "Hot Dog"

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 8 02:42:30 UTC 2002

McTHERAPY

   Today's New York Post mentions that Oprah's "Doctor Phil" is getting his own show.  It says that he's been criticized for offering "McTherapy."
   The Dow Jones database has 20 hits for McTherapy (I expected more), with the first from the Chicago Sun-Times, 11-24-1985.  Check also for "McTherapist."

NEW STATESMAN ON "HOT DOG"

   This battle, requiring all the troops and taking six years, is basically won.
   However, the "TAD" Dorgan story is repeated as truth in London's NEW STATEMAN, 21 January 2002, pg. 47.
   I won't e-mail a letter to the editor, but invite others to do so if they wish.