McDonalization or McDonaldization?

Mon Feb 11 14:21:59 UTC 2002

McDonalization gets 104 hits on Google (with the top two including
the other spelling as well).
McDonaldization gets 3780 hits.

The verb forms (-ize) get 4 for the former and 61 for the latter.

While McDonalification got zero hits and a spelling *recommendation*
of McDonalidization from Google, McDonaldification got 4 hits.

These results were run checking English and Japanese sites, so
results may vary.

Benjamin Barrett