America and Americans / Europeans

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SMTPGATE.SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Feb 22 23:07:58 UTC 2002

>>> Mark A Mandel <mam at THEWORLD.COM> 02/22/02 01:23PM >>>
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, FRITZ JUENGLING wrote:

#I have a student from Arkansas, who insists that Arkansas is in the
#Midwest.  Her logic--Arkansas is next to Missouri and Missouri is in
#the Midwest.

Then so is Massachusetts. Reductio ad absurdum. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Please Mark, don't say that!!! If some of my students were to see that, they might think Mass IS next to Missouri! :)

Fritz
-- Mark A. Mandel