L&P (World Famous in New Zealand), Creaming Soda

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 26 05:53:57 UTC 2002

   Greetings from Wellington, or "Middle Earth."

L&P--Lemon and Paeroa, a popular drink that is bottled by Coca-Cola.  I guess it's like weak cream soda.  The bottle says "World Famous in New Zealand."

CREAMING SODA--Not L&P I don't think, but a menu item at a restaurant.  How does this differ from cream soda?  OED?

BLUEBERRY & APPLE MOBSTER WITH ICE CREAM AND CREAM--A menu item.  Mobster?

BARRY CRUMP--A NZ author.  His dish is "steak, eggs, chips, mushrooms, and tomato."

CATTERY--Passed by one.  It has cats.  OED?

NIGHT AND DAY--The signs at many ATMs.  Not stated as the familiar "24 hours."