Convenience (was: take-out etc. (was: kosher & halal))

Drew Danielson andrew.danielson at CMU.EDU
Wed Feb 27 18:26:52 UTC 2002

I suppose that depends on the priority the 7-11 manager puts on daily
up-keep :)

I hear some people say 'convenience' for 'convenience store', but not a
lot.  It's easier for me, as opposed to specifying "7-ll", "Uni-Mart",
"A-Plus Minimart", etc....

there is a chain in these parts called "Sheetz", but I wouldn't want to
use their loo...