"popcorn windows"

Erin McKean editor at VERBATIMMAG.COM
Tue Jan 15 16:53:38 UTC 2002

Has anyone seen a cite for this (other than the Spider Robinson one
that comes up on Google?)

I'm assuming that it means the pop-up and pop-under windows that
spawn from so many web pages these days. I think it's a useful term.

(Gareth, I think this is a good candidate for Jargon Watch...)



Erin McKean
editor at verbatimmag.com

More information about the Ads-l mailing list