FW: Nebraskans/Standard English

Billionbridges.com translation at BILLIONBRIDGES.COM
Sun Jan 20 03:23:18 UTC 2002

Toronto is rarely pronounced "TuhRAHNuh" by locals.
It's usually rendered as "TRAHno". Less often, a slight
nod is given to the first syllable so that it sounds like
"TuhRAHno". In both cases the "o" preserves clearly
its long vowel sound. The "n" is distinctly part of the
last syllable as well.

Don