Goose/The Finger

Donald M Lance lancedm at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Jan 22 20:16:59 UTC 2002

DInIs,
I think they're trying to tell you the bird is the goose, but my South
Midland doubting Thomas also wonders if that's right.  Geese have been known
to peck people's behinds as well as other parts of the anatomy, so that's
the connection they're trying to make--I think.  Probably not a peckerwood
or woodpecker.
DMLance