"word" (was: Goose/The Finger)

Lynne Murphy lynnem at COGS.SUSX.AC.UK
Wed Jan 23 13:52:24 UTC 2002

--On Wednesday, January 23, 2002 3:21 pm +0200 Alexey Fuchs
<alexeyf at ZORAN.CO.IL> wrote:

> Have I missed something in this thread? Who is this Jeremy Diggz? Truly, I
> sometimes experience difficulties following a discussion on a certain
> topic, but as far as I can remember, I have never been lagging so far
> behind.

Jeremy Diggz is someone who I think is on his way to being banned from this
list.  Or at least I hope so.  I'm writing to his ISP to complain.

Lynne

Dr M Lynne Murphy
Lecturer in Linguistics
Acting Director, MA in Applied Linguistics
University of Sussex
Brighton BN1 9QH
UK

phone +44-(0)1273-678844