Mr. Diggz

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Wed Jan 23 21:49:20 UTC 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:

#I've taken the unusual step of unsubscribing Jeremy Diggz
#from ADS-L without bothering to contact him first. He hasn't
#contributed anything apart from his spewings so I didn't
#think it was worth too much discussion/ruminating, but I
#wanted to mention it publicly in case anyone felt that this
#is a suppression of free exchange, etc. After all, it wasn't
#specifically spam.

Thank you. It was worse than spam, which at least, sometimes, offers
some content that someone, somewhere, may value.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Linguist at Large