Posting problems

Erin McKean editor at VERBATIMMAG.COM
Thu Jan 24 15:54:35 UTC 2002

>As Natalie suggests, the best solution for this would be to
>subscribe under every reasonable address, and set all but one
>to nomail. That way you'll only get mail delivered to a single
>address, and won't get multiple copies of things, but you'll
>be a listmember from any address so can send without worrying
>about it.

If you need to set nomail, the command is SET ADS-L NOMAIL, sent to
the subscription address (listserv at uga.cc.uga.edu), from the address
you're setting to nomail. Don't send this to the list!

I'd like to ask that we add the instructions for subbing from
multiple addresses and setting nomail to the ADS-L list information
page on the ADS website. (Steve?)

Erin
editor at verbatimmag.com