VFRs; Yukon Liquor; Just for the Halibut

Mon Jul 1 16:44:23 UTC 2002

In a message dated 7/1/02 3:32:37 AM, Bapopik at AOL.COM writes:

<< POWER BAR/POWAH BAH--Someone from Massachusetts is on my tour.  He said he
wasn't hungry; he just had a "powah bah."  Or maybe he ate a "polar
bear"...We spent this entire afternoon on the "fairy."  Gay Pride Week, you
know. >>

Regardless of how Barry (or is it Berry?) pronounces the words FAIRY and
FERRY, this little slur is offensive (not to mention pointlessly puerile).