Slang vs. Jargon (An initial 4A N2...?)

Douglas Bigham TlhovwI at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 3 03:24:09 UTC 2002

>>I can't identify the
>>population of marijuana smokers, therefore there is no way to determine
what
>>terms are used within and without that population.

Why can't the population of marijuana smokers be identified?  We can't
exactly determine the population of homosexuals, either, but a good amount of
work has been done concerning the terms within and without of that
population.

Also, it seems that you're relating JARGON to only socially accepted, legal,
professions, which is something I disagree with.

-dsb
Douglas S. Bigham
In Transition. . .