Even more Austrian food

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 13 23:26:55 UTC 2002

   I guess I'll pay a student to copy the 1815 cookbook.  This had better have the whole magilla of Jewish food.
   FWIW:  here's a magazine called HAWK that's sold here.  It seems to have naked pictures of young girls.

ITAL EISSALON AM SCHWEDENPLATZ
   A popular spot.  See the web site at http://www.gelato.at.

PIZZA AND PASTA
BUON GIORNO ITALIA
   AL CAPONE (pizza)--Tomaten, Kase, Schinken, Salami, Champignon, Speck, Yweibel, Oregano  6.90

NORDSEE
   A BISMARCK BAGUETTE is 1.95, a BREMER BAGUETTE is 1.75.  Under KULT-SNACK, "FISH & CHIPS" is given, just like "HOT DOG" and "IRISH COFFEE."  However, below that is the German "3 Stuck Backfisch 2.95, 4 Stuck Backfisch 3.50."  And if you want just the "CHIPS," they don't have that, but they have "POMMES FRITES 2.25."
   A Popik restaurant review:  Nordsee Fish & Chips are awful!

I have tons of schnitzel stuff here, but I'll leave that for another time.