Pink Dune (a mocktail)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 22 21:03:31 UTC 2002

   The following are served in the restaurant of my Hotel Oreanda in Yalta, Ukraine:

PINK DUNE (non-alcoholic drink)--mango juice, cream, grenadine.  (A Google search shows several hits, all from Eastern Europe.  Did this drink start in Prague or Germany?...No other Ukraine cocktails of any great interest--ed.)

VICTORIA SALAD--Chicken fillet, Banana and Oranges sprinkled with Walnuts and a Salad Garnish.  (Not so many Google hits--ed.)

FAIR LADY SALAD of Boiled Tongue and Fried Champignons with Mayonnaise.  (No Google hits for this Fair Lady?  A boiled tongue on a Fair Lady?--ed.)

   MISC.:  A July 18, 2002 addition to "The Word Spy" includes "Hillbilly Heroin," a term that I posted here several months ago.