Stick to Business, Pozhalsta

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Mon Jul 29 16:25:44 UTC 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 RonButters at AOL.COM wrote:

#In a message dated 7/29/2002 10:42:21 AM, JJJRLandau at AOL.COM writes:
#
#<< PS.  We have to keep Mssrs. Butters and Popik apart.  "Butters" is
#obviously
#milchig.  "Popik" is a variant spelling of the Yiddish word "pupik"
#("giblets") and hence is fleischig. >>
#
#I love this! Thanks so much for making this all seem the trifle that it is. A
#little judicious humor nearly always puts things in perspective. (My memory,
#though, is that PUPEK means something quite different from 'giblets', though

Navel.

-- Mark M.