Barry Popik's postings

Frank Abate abatefr at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jul 31 03:08:54 UTC 2002

Barry is a unique individual who reports what he sees, finds, and thinks.
Much of this is the reporting of research of immense value; some is not.

ADS-L is an open email discussion group.  We are all individually who we
are.  That is as it should be, or even as it must be.

If some particular folks have problems with the postings from some certain
particular folks, then they can simply skim, delete, or ignore the postings
from them.  I certainly do this, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Please tolerate or ignore or delete eccentricity.  We are each of us given
to it from time to time.  Oh, and lighten up.

Frank Abate