Vocabula Review

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 1 14:45:22 UTC 2002

Dear Mr Cohen

Online since September 1999, The Vocabula Review (http://www.vocabula.com)
offers scores of articles in its TVR Essay Archive
(http://www.vocabula.com/VRessay.htm).

Each month, we publish three or four new essays. In the May issue, now
online, we have published:

The Melancholy of Anatomy -- Richard Burnett Carter
Myth-Bashing as a Substitute for Thought -- Mark Halpern
Mach 1 -- Michael J. Sheehan
Myths and Takes on Writing Web Content -- Ken Bresler
Two Poems -- Brian Taylor

In the June issue, online June 16, we will publish:

The Missing Link -- Darren Crovitz
Penman -- Joseph Epstein
Rhetoric and Reality -- Konstantin Kakaes
The Elder Statesman -- Clark Elder Morrow

We also publish a number of regular departments:

Grumbling About Grammar
Elegant English
On Dimwitticisms
Clues to Concise Writing