"It's Gone All Pear-Shaped!"

Tue Jun 4 18:06:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 12:57:36PM -0400, Mark A Mandel wrote:
>Any data or other reasonable ideas? (Note: If replying off-list [though
>why would you?], remove the obvious spam-blocker from my edress.)

In trying to figure out what your spam protections are, I found this line in
your mail header:

I think I know what that means, but I'm hoping it's open to
reinterpretation: "Warning: Momma's gonna cut the crap."

--

Apple Macintosh Technical Support in New York City
gbarrett at worldnewyork.org
http://www.worldnewyork.org/
646 296 2260