Soda pop

Drew Danielson andrew.danielson at CMU.EDU
Tue Jun 11 17:52:23 UTC 2002

how about 'carbonated lemon-lime soft drink'?  In my mind that covers
you w/o worrying about implied endorsements or cross-regional
incomprehensibility.

Though I have always known gingerale to be the curative.  Would club
soda also work?  If so, please disregard the lemon-limey part...