pre-purchased and diploma's

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Wed Jun 12 21:03:58 UTC 2002

Well, regardless of purchasing or pre-purchasing, our graduating seniors were instructed on the signs in front of our school that "DIPLOMA'S CAN BE PICKED UP ON TUESDAY. "
Fritz
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, FRITZ JUENGLING wrote:

>Any comments on 'pre-purchased'?  Why not just 'purchased' ?  Of course,
I understand it, but it looks and sounds very odd to me, especially since
she switched to 'already purchased' late rin the message.

How about "pre-paid"?

Bethany