SCMLA Oct 30-Nov 1, 2003 - Hot Springs, Arkansas

Lesa Dill lesa.dill at WKU.EDU
Thu Jun 13 21:50:15 UTC 2002

I might like to participate.  I'm still working on my project on linguistic
fingerprinting--although it's in its early stages.  Statistical data might not
be complete, but the plan is outlined.  I could discuss cardinal and ordinal
indicators in prose.
Lesa Dill