intervocalic voicing of fricatives

Tue Jun 25 16:42:35 UTC 2002

And how can any of this account for the fact that W has got no final
voiced continuants - plurals (e.g., reaches), possessives (e.g., Bin
Laden's), 3rd person indicatives (e.g., begs) or plain old
monomorphemes (e.g., badge). Just listen.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
Department of Linguistics and Languages