What is "Chiogigua"?

carljweber carljweber at MSN.COM
Sun Mar 3 19:22:22 UTC 2002

[A note and request for help from a D.C. researcher friend who frequents the
national reference libraries. I had attached a summary of my recent
arguments, which below I deleted -- Carl]

Hi John,

Hope you've been well and happy. I thought I'd bring you up to date. I
posted my argument in the form of a letter to a friend. Your breakdown of
Algonquian "skunk" is my classic. Do you know anything about 16th century
principal parts of the verbs of French "choir"and "s'ecouler" in the
following languages: French, Normande/Cauchois, Spanish (Castillian),
Catalan, Portuguese, Galitian, and perhaps one or two more. And what in
hell's dictionary does Latinate "Chiogigua" break down into.

Carl
Chicago